Monday, August 4, 2008

I probably have a million photos I could post on here, but I haven't uploaded any of them. I had a shower on July 12th - which I wrote about last time and need to put the cake on here cause it was so cute....then we've worked on the nursery more, so I have those pictures. We also had some other fun events, but the latest this weekend was - "oh, honey, it's the last weekend before my due date, why don't we have a quiet weekend?" HOWEVER - this is not in real Tim & Michelle style - so what did we do you ask?
Well, since the Air Conditioner condensate drain backed up and water came into our bedroom soaking the wall, carpet and master bath -we said - why don't we redo our room. Off to Home Depot, 3 cans of paint later - a la Sandstone Cove (a creamy light beige), Rainwashed (a soft, gloomy blue) and Bison Brown (rich chocolately color) - we repainted (and re-textured the bath) our entire Master Bedroom/Bathroom. It looks so fantastic, and Tim's family came to help a great deal - because we re-painted the ceiling too....so I have to post pictures!
My due date is officially two days away and tonight Tim had a double header for softball (in the 105 degree heat no less) but all is well and life is just patiently waiting on the baby.
Mom gets here on Thursday! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Bckgrnd